Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bar-B-Q

Hello everyone!! I missed you. It's nice that you came to see me!!

I had an adventure on the weekend. My grandma and auntie came over for a bar-b-q. Do you know what a bar-b-q is? It's when you cook food outside. Here are some different kinds of bar-b-qs.

Did you know that there are many ways to spell bar-b-q? Barbeque. BBQ. Bar-b-q. Can you think of any other words that are spelled more than one way?

Guess what!?

I was a little bit scared of my grandma and my auntie at first. I don't know why but I get scared of visitors sometimes. So I ran upstairs and I hid under the bed for a while. Then I started to feel less afraid. When I felt brave enough, I went back downstairs and said hello to my grandma and my auntie. Here is a picture of them. They are very pretty, even though they don't have orange hair like I do.
Here is a picture of my mommy and my auntie and my grandma all being a little bit silly. You can't see me because I am too short for this picture.Next time I promise to show you a picture of me. My daddy says that sometimes it is hard to take a picture of me because I move too fast or because I am hiding. I'll try to slow down!

With love from Biggie G!

No comments:

Post a Comment