Sunday, July 18, 2010

Biggie G's Bad Day

Hi everyone! I was very grumpy today. I don't know why! I just woke up in a bad mood. The first thing grumpy thing I did was get mad at Alice the Cat. She was making noise when I wanted to sleep. Then I did something naughty. I hit Alice the Cat in the head. I got in trouble for doing that. I know sometimes I do naughty things and my mommy and daddy have to help me to behave better, but I don't like to get in trouble even if I was naughty. So I got even grumpier.

All this happened before I even had breakfast! I wasn't only grumpy, now I was hungry too. So I went to have my breakfast. But my mommy only put out the kibbles that I don't like very much. So I tried to eat Alice the Cat's breakfast. I just pushed her away from her bowl and took a bit. Guess what? I got in trouble for that too.

This was a very bad day. I've already gotten in trouble twice and I didn't even have my breakfast yet.

But then my daddy picked me up and gave me some cuddles and said that everybody has bad days sometimes. He said that it's ok to have a bad day. He said that whenever I want I can make it a better day.

So I made it a better day. I decided to eat those kibbles that aren't my favourite so that I would have good energy for the day, and I decided that I wanted more cuddles before I went outside to look for toads in the garden.

Do you have bad days sometimes?

With love from Biggie G!

No comments:

Post a Comment