Saturday, July 17, 2010

I miss you!

Hi everyone! I'm so glad you came to see me. I haven't written in my blog for a long time. That's because I don't have pictures to show you and I like to put lots of pictures in my blog. But then I missed you! So, I decided to tell you about what I've been doing even if I don't have pictures.

One thing I've been doing is hunting toads. I'm very good at that! At first I was a bit afraid of them, because they hop around a lot. But if I am brave, I can catch them! I am very proud of catching toads. I bring them home to show my mommy and daddy. Alice the Cat likes to play with the toads too. My mommy and daddy don't like toads hopping in the house, but Alice the Cat and I love toads hopping in the house! They're so much fun to chase.

One time a toad hopped under the sofa. Alice the Cat is very skinny, and she could almost fit under the sofa to catch him. I am not very skinny, so I had to let Alice the Cat catch him. I was a little bit jealous. Sometimes I get jealous if Alice the Cat is better at something than me, or if she gets cuddles without me. Do you ever get jealous?

With love from Biggie G!

No comments:

Post a Comment