Saturday, May 29, 2010

Meet Biggie G

My name isn't really Biggie G, that's just a nickname. My real name is Gwendolynne. I was adopted when I was one year old. I used to be called Abby, but when I was adopted I changed my name. New start, new name.

Even though I was only one year old, I'd already had a lot of adventures. Including having kittens!!! Can you imagine? I was still a little kitten myself. Well, maybe not so little, I am Biggie G after all. Hee hee! I also had worms. Yup, worms. They lived in my tummy, and came out in my poos. Isn't that gross!! I had to have medicine to get rid of them. Worms aren't supposed to be in people or kitty-cats. I didn't like the medicine very much, but I took it anyway.

Since I was adopted, I've had a great life. I can't wait to tell you more about my adventures. I'm really glad you came to visit me. I hope you come back soon and read more about me. I've got lots to tell you!

With love from Biggie G!

No comments:

Post a Comment