Saturday, May 29, 2010

Where does Biggie G live?

Hi there!! It's so nice to see you again!

My mommy moved to Holland (it's really called the Netherlands but most people don't know that. Look it up!) I had to ride in a plane for 9 hours when we moved! Have you ever been on a plane ride? I liked how exciting it was because there were a lot of new people and new things to see, but it was very tiring too. I cried a little bit from all the activity. Did you ever cry when you were too tired?


Guess what people in the Netherlands are called. If you call the country the Netherlands, you might guess they are called Netherlanders. But they aren't! If you call the country Holland, you might guess the people are called Hollanders. But they aren't! The people who live in my new country are Dutch people. Isn't that confusing?

With love from Biggie G!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Biggie G - I am glad you came to live here in the Netherlands with us!

    love,
    your Oma Mies

    ReplyDelete