Saturday, May 29, 2010

Remembering my friends


Hi there! I'm glad you're came to visit me!!

When I was first adopted, I lived with three other cats that my mommy adopted too. She really loves us kitty-cats. I guess I'm pretty lucky! I lived with twins, named Hank and Alice. And another cat, named Molly. All of those cats were black-and-white. I'm the only orange cat. That's just one of the things that make me special!

Hank and Alice are the same age, because twins are two babies or kitty-cats born at the same time. But Hank already died of old age. He was 17 years old. That's old for a kitty-cat. It was sad when he died, but it was ok because I knew he was old and he didn't like to do as many fun things as he used to do. Everyone gets old, even kitty-cats. Molly died too, when she was 10 years old. That's not very old for a kitty-cat, but it isn't very young either. Molly was adopted at the same time I was, but before she was adopted nobody looked after her for a long time. I'm really glad my mommy adopted her so she could be happy and have a great life. Sometimes it's sad to think about people or pets that you love dying, but its ok to be sad, and it's ok that people and pets die one day. This is a picture of Hank and Molly together. I miss them sometimes.

I'm so glad you came to visit me. I hope you come back soon. You can tell me about your pets or people that you love too!

With love from Biggie G!

No comments:

Post a Comment